From Gamehiker Wiki
|Bald/Crazy Bucking Bull|
|Voiced by|| Charles Martinet (1994)|
Erse Yagan (2009)
Bald Bull is a recurring opponent in the Punch-Out!! games.
Bald Bull was a powerful Turkish boxer. He was known for being very intimidating and claiming that "not even his barber" knew when to quit. He was most well known for his Bull Charge maneuver, in which he would back up and then charge at the opponent with an uppercut which would be a one-hit KO if it landed. He first appeared in the original arcade game as the third opponent, where he was ranked 5th in the World Video Boxing Association. He then appears as the third opponent in Arm Wrestling disguised as the mysterious "Mask X". He could only be defeated after he was unmasked to reveal his identity.
He appears twice in Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!, as the champion of the Major Circuit and then as the number 3 fighter in the World Circuit. In the second battle, he will keep fighting even if his life meter is drained, and can only be KOed with uppercuts or by attacking him during his Bull Charge. Bald Ball later appears in Super Punch-Out!! as champion of the Minor Circuit, where he is notably easier to defeat.
In Punch-Out!! for the Wii, Bald Bull appears as the #2 ranked opponent in the World Circuit. His opening slideshow shows him being hounded by paparazzi, even in his own bath, to the point where he is enraged enough to attack them. He bashes his own head against one of the ring's post as the match begins and between matches works out with a dumbbell that he tosses into the audience. His attack pattern is similar to previous games, with his Bull Charge harder to time then previously. He returns in Title Defense Mode where he learned a lesson from bulls on how to regain his balance after being knocked out, and he utilizes his tactic in order to recover health after being knocked down, such that just as in the rematch in the NES game, Bald Bull can once more only be taken down by a star uppercut.
- He is the only Punch-Out!! character to appear in Arm Wrestling.
- Bald Bull is notable for being the most recurring Punch-Out!! opponent, being absent only from the arcade Super Punch-Out!!.
- In Super Punch-Out!! for the Super Nintendo, he is a palette swap of Mr. Sandman.
- He is unique among boxers in that he specifically calls out to Doc Louis by name in both the NES and Wii games, implying that he knew him prior to his battles with Little Mac.
- In-between rounds during his Title Defense fight in the Wii Punch-Out, Doc will ask Mac if he wants to try arm wrestling Bald Bull, referencing the above cameo appearance.
- While his early appearances show him speaking English, in the Wii game he speaks only in fluent Turkish.