From Gamehiker Wiki
|An accurate portrayal|
|Real Name||Derek Liesse|
WarioFan began visiting Gamehiker through the recommendation of a friend who linked to it every so often. After a few posts he was mysteriously invited the (then frequent) chat room where he made lots of new friends and an equal or greater amount of enemies. Reluctant to be part of the OG scene at first, he eventually gave in roughly a year after actually joining the damn site. Although he still is pretty damn reluctant to post in anything that isn't constantly funny or a game parody. What an ass.
Unbeknownst to him, he may have been destined to join the site when he found the Party Goers comic years before joining the site during his web comic fetish in the early 00's.
His constant yammering about Nintendo related products has become a staple among Gamehikers. The best thing to do is just ignore, don't buy the game in question, and move on. Or is it? Realizing how annoying he's been in the past, WarioFan is trying to take a more calm and reasonable approach to spreading the word about video games. We'll see how long that lasts.
Why He's So Awesome
- He owns a Wii White Gamecube Controller and a Classic Controller Pro. You can't get that stuff in America! Oh but now you can get a CC Pro in America. Now he's not as special.
- His proudest accomplishments include beating the Golf Guru in Mario Golf GBC and beating Bowser's mini-game in Mario Tennis GBC. Anyone who can do that can clearly master anything. ANYTHING!
- WarioFan is superior to Masamune in every way. Completely disregard that without him this Wiki wouldn't exist.
- Primary Objective: ELIMINATE ALL MISSING GAMES
- Secondary Objective: ELIMINATE ALL MISSING LINKS
- Thirdary Objective: ELIMINATE MASAMUNE