From Gamehiker Wiki
|May know what he is talking about.|
|Real Name||Aaron Marshall|
Masamune, often known as 'The Gamehiker' founded Gamehikers back in July or 2001. Or so he claims, the truth is he actually founded a site called 'The ___ Spiffy Site', where the underlined portion was regularly replaced with Almost or Nearly or Rather and so forth. It was not until a month or so later that he settled on the name 'Hitchhiker's Guide to Video Games'.
Prior to establishing the forums on the site, he frequented VGF Forums like most of the staff. It was through the OnGoing Story Forum that he met many of the people who would become Gamehiker veterans. It happened that while he was toying with EZBoard in making a forum, VGF crashed. He quickly offered his board as a 'temporary' refuge until VGF returned. When it was revealed VGF had lost all the posts, Gamehiker Forums became a permanent home for the misplaced OGers. And thus began Masamune's (not quite) tyrannical rule.
He maintains his role as webmaster by being the Keeper of the Passwords and complicating the site with PHP and SQL in attempt to befuddle treacherous staff members (such as Luiigii of the Pipes). Because of his superiority (and the fact he gets to pick the new sections), his entries span a wider area of sections.
When not working on Gamehiker, Masamune usually does 'extracurricular' activities like playing games to get information for the site. He also enjoys writing and web design. He is currently a student at Indiana University, perhaps forever.
Why He's So Awesome
- He came up with his name based on the Masamune swordsmith, although he heard the name first from Chrono Trigger.
- His favorite game of all time is The Adventure of Link, although some speculate this is only because he likes to be contrary.
- Masamune is superior to both GORE and Luiigii, completely disregard their short, pointless entries.
- User:Masamune/Sandbox - The stuff in here.
- Construct a new "To Do" list.