From Gamehiker Wiki
|Real Name||John Joseph Murro|
GORE-ILLA has become a video game fan for as long as he could remember. It was this video game obsession that led him to Nintendoland.com, and from there to the VGF forums in 2001. He became excited by the OnGoing Story and wished to join in on the long-running stories such as Paper Mario 2 and Party Goers, but found little room to squeeze in especially with meager writing abilities. After VGF's Great Server Crash near the end of '01, GORE left the forums in anger.
GORE spent most of 2002 focusing on his solo writing until he finally decided to return to VGF in late 2002. He was puzzled to find no signs of the Party Goers who once dwelt there. Despite this, he stuck around and became a part of a brand new series, the (VGF) Member OG Series, starting in January 2003. He eventually found the old "Party Goer" crew at the Gamehiker's forums. By 2005 he had completely moved over to Gamehiker's.
GORE eventually became a writer for the Gamehiker's site, as a way to vent out his obsession with the gaming world. GORE usually writes for a large amount of the encyclopedias- Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, some Star Fox and Wario for flavor. He has also entered the realms of Pokemon and Fire Emblem, and is currently focusing on Fire Emblem.
To Do List
- Finish Fire Emblem 7 Characters.
- Fire Emblem Timeline
- Put up Hector after finishing Hector's Tale.
- Complete Hector's Tale again with special sidequests to get information for entries on Nils, Ninian and Nergal.
- Complete Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, then expand Ike and begin adding Path of Radiance characters.
- Information on '"Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn will not be added until the game is released and I've beaten it.
- His horrible name was spun up on the spot when registering at VGF. He has since tried to excuse it by claiming its an acronym for his cyborg character.
- His favorite game is still Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year came close to overthrowing it, and it would have if Chapters 6-7 were better thought out, and if TEC didn't die melodramatically every few seconds but come back every time, and if more thought was put into the ending.
- He is better than Luiigii in every way (don't be bought in by his lies and ugly Pikmin items).
- He is the youngest of the core Gamehiker staff, currently being only a senior in high school.