From Gamehiker Wiki
|Tiny Kong's older look in Diddy Kong Racing DS|
|Relatives|| Dixie Kong (sister)|
Donkey Kong, Kiddy Kong, Chunky Kong (cousins)
|Debut||Donkey Kong 64|
Tiny Kong was one of the new Kong characters introduced in Donkey Kong 64. Originally described as the younger sister of Dixie Kong, Tiny recently reappeared in Diddy Kong Racing DS with an older appearance.
In chronological order, Tiny made a cameo appearance in the Gameboy Advance version of Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble prior to her actual debut. In this game Tiny was among the Kongs who were being held hostage, but Dixie and Kiddy Kong were able to save them all.
Tiny Kong was later among the kongs captured by K. Rool in Donkey Kong 64. She was held prisoner in the Angry Aztec until the other Kongs found her and freed her. Tiny Kong continued to aid the Kongs throughout their adventure. Tiny had her own personal boss battle against Mad Jack. And in the final battle with K. Rool, Tiny was able to shrink down, enter K. Rool's shoe and blast his toes with her Feather Bow.
Tiny also joined Diddy Kong and Dixie in the quest to defeat Wizpig in Diddy Kong Racing DS. Tiny appeared to have undergone some sort of growth spurt, giving a ring of irony to her name. She also appears in Donkey Kong Barrel Blast as an unlockable character, with Kalypso as her Kremling rival. Tiny also makes her Mario sports debut in Mario Super Sluggers as an unlockable character. Within the game's Challenge Mode, she was held captive by Bowser Jr. in the DK Jungle. After he was defeated, she would join the baseball team in gratitude.
Tiny was small, nimble and athletic. She could also use her hair as a weapon like her sister. In Donkey Kong 64, she learned the following individual moves from Cranky Kong's potions:
- Pony Tail Whirl - Similar to Dixie's trademark technique, this allowed Tiny to temporarily glide through the air by spinning her pigtails like a helicopter rotor.
- Mini-Monkey - By stepping into a special barrel with Tiny's face on it, Tiny could shrink down to miniature size. This allowed Tiny to access new areas through miniscule openings. The power also consumed Crystal Coconuts.
- Monkey Warp - Tiny could stand on a special pad with her face on it and instantly teleport to a matching pad. This was also useful in reaching new areas.
- Her weapon is a Feather Bow, and she plays the saxophone.
- Her physical appearance in Diddy Kong Racing DS has caused some confusion due to the fact that Tiny appears to be a teenager now while Dixie, who is described as Tiny's older sister, still appears to be a child.
- Dixie and Tiny were added into Diddy Kong Racing DS to replace Conker and Banjo Bear, who were unavailable due to copyright issues.
- The generic hostages in the Game Boy Advance version of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest all resemble sprite versions of Tiny Kong.
- She also appears as a trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
|Characters in Donkey Kong series|
|Diddy Kong · Dixie Kong · Donkey Kong · Chunky Kong · Kiddy Kong · Lanky Kong · Tiny Kong|
Candy Kong · Cranky Kong · Funky Kong · Swanky Kong · Wrinkly Kong
Enguarde · K. Rool · Mario · Rambi · Squawks · Stanley · Tiki Tong · Wizpig · Xananab