From Gamehiker Wiki
|Developer||Nintendo R&D 1|
|System|| Game & Watch|
|Release Date|| Gold series|
January 29, 1981
US September 2002
JP August 19, 2009
US April 5, 2010
EU April 9, 2010
Manhole is a Game & Watch game. It's part of the "Gold" series.
The player a man with a manhole cover. As people walk over the manholes, the player must cover the manholes so people don't fall in. Game A and B were almost the same; the only difference was that the people walked faster in Game B.
One of Mr. Game & Watch's moves are based on Manhole. The Flat Zone level is also partially based on Manhole.
Ports and Remakes
- Gameboy Gallery featured Manhole as one of it's games.
- Manhole was one of the games included in Game & Watch Gallery. It had both the original Classic Mode and a new Modern Mode where the player controls Yoshi in holding up platforms for Mario, Toad and Donkey Kong Jr., who all move at different speeds, to cross over. This version also included four overall manholes.
- Manhole was included as one of the unlockable Museum games in Game & Watch Gallery 4. As it is one of the Museum games, only the Classic version can be played in this game.
- Manhole was also released in e-Reader format in 2002.
- Manhole was released for the DSi as downloadable DSiWare.