From Gamehiker Wiki
|Hair color||Light Blue|
|Eye color||Dark Blue|
|Relatives|| Farina and Florina (sisters)|
Eliwood, Kent, Sain (poss. spouses)
Roy (possible son)
Fiora is a playable unit in Fire Emblem and the second pegasus knight encountered in the game. She is the oldest of the game's three pegasus knight sisters.
Fiora, the oldest of three sisters, was a born in Ilia and became a responsible and dutiful overachiever. She and her youngest sister Florina decided to become pegasus knights during their youth. Fiora eventually did become a pegasus knight of Ilia and she worked her way up to become a first rank pegasus knight. Fiora worried much about Florina, who was often in need of assistance. On the other hand, she bickered with her other sister, Farina, who was gripped by an insatiable greed for wealth.
In Fire Emblem, Fiora had been hired by Lord Pent of Etruria to investigate the mysterious happenings at Valor Isle. However, her unit was taken by surprised and wiped out in the ensuing battle, leaving Fiora the only survivor. Fiora later attempted a suicidal attack on the remaining Black Fang forces in "Valor Isle" (Eliwood Chapter 18, Hector Chapter 19), conveniently at the same time Eliwood and his group had arrived at the same shore. Florina, who was among Fiora's ranks, talked to Fiora and talked some sense into her, convincing her to join with Eliwood's group instead of throwing her life away. Fiora accompanied Eliwood's group for the remainder of their journey.
Fiora has four different endings, depending on whom she has A Rank Support with.
- Default Ending- Fiora became the head of a mercenary company. She donated her earnings to save many poor families in Ilia.
- Eliwood and Fiora's Ending- Fiora married Eliwood after the final battles. Some Lycian nobles protested about Eliwood marrying a mercenary, but that did not bother their love. In this ending, Fiora becomes the mother of Roy.
- Kent and Fiora's Ending- Fiora and Kent returned to their respective countries after the war, but they continued seeing each other and their love blossomed. Kent was eventually able to resign from his post after Caelin was put under Ostian protection, at which point he moved to Ilia and married Fiora.
- Sain and Fiora's Ending- Fiora and Sain returned to their respesctive counteries after the war and attempted a long distance relationship. After Caelin was placed under Ostian protection, Sain was able to resign from his post and move to Ilia, where he married Fiora.
Support Conversation Summaries
Fiora is capable of having Support conversations with seven other characters.
- Eliwood- Eliwood asks Fiora if she has gotten used to their ranks and tells her that there is no need for formalities around him, even though Fiora insists on keeping their conversation formal. Eliwood says that he likes thinking of all his soldiers as friends, and Fiora says she likes that way of thinking but does not believe it to be possible. In the second Support conversation, they discuss Florina and Ilia, and Eliwood realizes that Fiora has much responsibility and warns her not to be too hard on herself, because if she overworked and fell she would be left with nothing. In the final Support conversation, Eliwood urges Fiora to rest more often and reminds her that she still has a right to happiness. He says that someone like Fiora not finding happiness would be the greatest tragedy of them all. He then asks to fight at her side, so that he may protect her.
- Farina- In the first conversation, Fiora and Farina meet up, and both try apologizing for the argument they had in their last meeting. But as both of them claim it was their fault, they begin to argue again. In the second conversation, Fiora wonders why the two of them always wind up fighting, and Farina tells Fiora to stop taking everything out on herself. She remembers the time when Farina was just a pegasus esquire and Fiora went out of her way to save her, botching a mission in the process. Farina decides to pay her back for the money she lost from that mission. Fiora is surprised that Farina was worried about her for all that time, and Farina tells Fiora that her naive idealism is what made her the sister she loved. In the final conversation, Farina decides to return to Ilia with Fiora and manage her finances, but she demands ten percent of Fiora's pay in exchange.
- Florina- Fiora begins to worry about Florina's well-being and asks her to return to Ilia so that they could fight alongside each other, as Fiora believed Florina's abilities qualified her to become a first rank pegasus knight. But Florina ultimately turns Fiora down, because she said she knew Fiora would protect her in the Ilian knight, but that was the problem. Florina wanted to become her own person and not rely on Fiora's protection forever. Fiora ended by telling Florina never to turn down a mission, not even if she knew she would not survive, in order to protect the honor of the Ilian knights brigade.
- Geitz- Fiora meets Geitz and recognizes him from his father's merchant guild. She thanks the guild for bringing food to Ilia one year when all their crops had died, but Geitz tells Fiora she no longer shares any connection with the guild. In the second conversation, Fiora asks Geitz why he hates his father so much, so Geitz begins telling her about his father's cruel practices. In the final conversation, Fiora asks him if he will return to the merchant's guild after the battle, but Geitz refuses and says his brother Geese will probably take over. Fiora attempts to support Geitz's decision, but he gets angry at her and says that she doesn't understand the business. Fiora agrees that she may not understand the business, but she does understand Geitz.
- Kent- Kent and Fiora meet, and Fiora remembers that Florina had told her that she and Kent were alike. Kent and Fiora later were bothered about the intimate relationships among some of the people in the army, as it distracted them from their duties, so they decided to talk to Lyn about limiting the interactions between the two sexes. But at the same time, Kent and Fiora unwittingly did the same thing they were trying to prevent, as they grew to love each other and decided not to pitch the idea for the policy to Lyn.
- Pent- Fiora reports to Pent and apologizes for her unit's failure, but Pent apologizes in turn for not having better information about the enemy forces. Fiora takes full responsibility for her unit's failure and departs. In the second conversation, Pent approaches Fiora and gives her a jewel as a token of appreciation for her and her companions, telling her to sell it and to give the gold to the families of her fallen unit. Fiora thanks Pent both from herself and from her dead companions, saying that they were all grateful for treating them like equals and they were all proud to serve him. She then asks Pent to let her fight for him and rely on their lances. Fiora can only have two Support conversations with Pent, as Pent is already at A Rank Support with Louise.
- Sain- Sain offers his protection to Fiora, although she insists that she is capable of taking care of herself. Sain insists in order to live up to his word as a knight, even when he comes down with a fever. Fiora helps him after he passes out, and when he recovers, he makes another pass at Fiora but she rejects him.
- She can preform a Triangle Attack in conjunction with Florina and Farina.