From Gamehiker Wiki
|Relatives|| Fado (father)|
Seth, Saleh, Innes (possible husbands)
|Debut||Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones|
Eirika and Ephraim were the twins born to King Fado of Renais. The twins were known for their strong bond and in their childhood were given by Fado two matching bracelets which, unknown to them, contained the keys to unlocking the hidden area of Castle Renais where its Sacred Stone was hidden. Of the two, Eirika grew to have a more peaceful mind. However, she eventually had Ephraim teach her how to fight with a sword so that she would not have to always rely on Ephraim for protection. Aside from Ephraim, Eirika was also best friends with Tana, the princess of Frelia. Ephraim and Eirika also forged a strong friendship with Grado's Prince Lyon during their time studying there. Both were also watched over by the knight Seth.
However, this peaceful existence came to an end when Grado suddenly invaded Renais. In "Prologue: The Fall of Renais", Grado's forces approached Renais Castle, and Fado wanted Eirika to retreat while he stayed behind. Eirika refused to leave her father, but Seth instead grabbed her and fled the castle with her despite being greatly wounded by Valter in the process. Together they were able to successfully avoid the Grado forces and escape to Frelia, although they also made a detour to liberate Border Mulan (and unintentionally rescue Tana) in "Chapter 1: Escape!". There they learned that Fado had died, but Ephraim was still fighting off the forces of Grado. Eirika convinced Hayden into letting her go to find her brother and provide reinforcements to him. Hayden was unable to spare any of his forces, but because of her determination he sent several of his vassals to accompany her. They made their way throughout Renais and Grado undercover, but also stopping to help others in need. They also learned of Grado's intent to destroy the Sacred Stones, but otherwise were unsure of Vigarde's motives. In "Chapter 6: Victims of War", Eirika gave up her bracelet to Novala to protect innocent citizens but they reclaimed it after defeating him. Seth then explained the true purpose of their bracelets, and they then set off for Castle Renvall, having heard that Ephraim was held there. They attacked Renvall in "Chapter 7: Waterside Renvall", only to find it was a trap as Ephraim had escaped the soldiers at Renvall. But Ephraim arrived and helped Eirika to defeat the Grado forces there.
Afterwards, the twins reconvened at Frelia with Innes and Tana. Eirika then decided to travel to Rausten to warn them of Grado's mission. At that point Eirika was accompanied by either all the playable allies so far in Eirika's Path or by Frelian forces in Ephraim's path. But her progress there was halted and she instead helped to save Innes from the uprising in Carcino started by Pablo. They then traveled to Jehanna (in Eirika's Route first stopping at Caer Pelyn to learn of a mountain route leading there from Saleh). In Jehanna they were initially successful in repelling the Grado forces commanded by Caellech, but they were eventually cornered in the desert when Grado sent Valter with a second army. Luckily Ephraim was able to arrive and the united army was able to defeat both of the Grado generals in "Chapter 15: Scorched Sands". Then in "Chapter 16: Ruled by Madness", they succeeded in reclaiming Renais Castle by defeating Orson and unlocked the path to Renais's Sacred Stone. There, their bracelets also changed shape to give them new power and promote their classes. They also found the Sacred Twin weapons, one of which Eirika wielded - Sieglinde, the thunder sword. She also was shocked to find that Lyon had changed to become evil under the influence of the Dark Stone, especially because he had appeared to her in the desert to assure her that he was still her friend despite everything.
They battled Lyon several times while seeking the Sacred Stones, which they needed to repel the Demon King's power. In the end they were only able to save one, the Sacred Stone of Rausten, and after Lyon was killed the Demon King's soul was bound to it before it was destroyed. Together they then destroyed its body, at which point Eirika moved on to the task of rebuilding Renais.
Eirika has seven different endings depending on whom she reaches an A-Rank Support with.
- Default Ending - Eirika returned to Renais and began the reconstruction effort with Ephraim. She was happy to see peace return to the people of Renais, and her smile became a symbol of the nation's joy.
- Eirika and Ephraim's Ending- Eirika and Ephraim worked hard and struggled to rebuild Renais. They gave new hope to those who were ravaged by the war, and Eirika helped shape Ephraim into a mighty king.
- Eirika and Forde's Ending - They both returned to Renais, where Eirika toiled in aiding the reconstruction effort. Forde was a faithful supporter of Eirika, and his portrait of her captured the smile he had thought lost forever.
- Eirika and Innes's Ending - After the reconstruction of Renais, Innes challenged Ephraim to a duel which ended in a draw. After this fight, Eirika acknowledged her love for Innes, and the two were married with Ephraim's blessings. Presumably she later became queen of Frelia with Innes as king.
- Eirika and Saleh's Ending - Eirika at first returned to Renais, but she began visited Caer Pelyn until eventually she moved there and married Saleh, leaving Renais in Ephraim's hands. Together they had a daughter who resembled the legendary Nada Kuya.
- Eirika and Seth's Ending - Eirika and Seth were married upon their return to Renais with the blessings of Ephraim and all of the Knights of Renais. This led to the tale of a love between a princess and a loyal knight becoming a beloved romance throughout Renais.
- Eirika and Tana's Ending - Eirika and Tana remained best friends, visiting each other whenever they could. In time their children shared a bond of friendship much like Eirika and Tana's had been.
Support Conversation Summaries
Eirika is capable of having support conversations with seven other characters:
- Ephraim - In the first conversation Ephraim checks up on Eirika but she gets annoyed and embarrassed by him due to him treating her like a child in front of their comrades, after which Ephraim laughs at her for her embarrassment and says she hasn't changed at all. In the next conversation Ephraim gives her advice while she trains, but she admits that she wishes for a peaceful world where fighting is not required. Ephraim than confesses that although he also wants peace, there is something within his soul that hungers for battle and enjoys violence. Rather than condemn him for this, Eirika asks him to ensure that their fighting brings good to Renais and its people. In the final conversation they note the end of the war approaching, and begin to look forward to building a brighter future that they had envisioned long ago with Lyon. However, the mentioning of Lyon causes an awkward silence which ends when Eirika asks Ephraim to promise to never leave her alone. Ephraim accepts this, saying he knows her feelings better than anyone and that they were together even before they were born and would continue to stay together forever.
- Forde - In the first conversation Forde wonders if Eirika feels her armor is too exposing, but after joking about it she says that freedom of movement is more important to her in battle. Forde then talks about his armor and gives both noble and clumsy explanations for the scars in it. Eirika thanks Forde for helping Ephraim eariler on and restraining his recklessness, asking Forde to always stand beside them. In the next conversation she asks Forde what he plans to do after the war, at which point he reveals his intentions to take a nap and then continue painting. Eirika then inquires more about this hobby and asks him to make a portrait of her. In the final conversation Forde asks Eirika want she plans to do after the war, and she says that aside from helping to rebuild the country what she truly wants is to restore happiness to the people. Though she initially thinks it an abstract goal, Forde rebukes this by saying it is actually a wonderful ambition. He then asks to renew his oath to the country to help her dream come true, determined to do anything for them that does not involve heavy lifting. Forde then describes the profound effect that the leadership has on the rest of the army, saying that he fights to help restore Eirika's smile. Forde says if he could do that then he would make her portrait, and together they would make their way towards the end of the war and making her dream come true.
- Innes - Innes decides to protect Eirika in exchange for helping him at Carcino, and Eirika eventually accepts but is confused that Innes attempts to lead her when he is an archer and should travel behind her. In the next conversation Innes shows his frustration to Eirika for attacking the enemies quickly and head-on without giving Innes an opportunity to act, saying it makes it look like she is protecting him. Eirika then tells Innes that she appreciates his gesture to help, and Innes says that she is very kind especially compared to her brother. Eirika then tries to defend Ephraim, but this only serves to make Innes more jealous of him. In the final conversation Innes confesses having fallen in love with Eirika and says that he could not bare to see her in the arms of another, so he was determined to best Ephraim to earn the right to woo her. He says this is because with a man like Ephraim around would give Eirika little need for suitors. He swears to destroy Ephraim, leaving Eirika bewildered and infuriated by him.
- L'Arachel - L'Arachel meets with Eirika and seems amazed by the coincidence until Eirika reminds her that they had planned to meet at this time to discuss battle strategy. L'Arachel then chastises Eirika for not telling her about her noble heritage earlier, but then claims that she knew Eirika was a princess all along and says that both of them must have some refinement which prevents them from properly disguising themselves, to which Eirika unsurely agrees. In the next conversation Eirika sees L'Arachel training and warns her not that it is dangerous, but she refuses to stop. After Eirika presses her for an explanation, L'Arachel discloses the monster raids in Rausten which led to her parents' death. Eirika shows great sympathy, but L'Arachel says she is glad that they died to help others and asks Eirika if she is proud of her father for giving his life as well against Grado. Eirika admits she is proud of what he did but would not have thought less of him if he fled and would be happier if he were still alive. L'Arachel then confesses that she would like to have seen her parents even once. In the final conversation, L'Arachel attempts to deny feeling lonely or crying about the loss of her parents and gives Eirika a valuable gem from Rausten as a gift. In return she only asks Eirika to invite her back to Renais after the Demon King was defeated and agreed. L'Arachel warned her not to die in battle on her, and Eirika agreed that they should live to look back on these times as the best of friends.
- Saleh - Eirika initially approaches Saleh only to find him in the middle of what seems to be meditation, but he says it is actually something called Valega. He then explains the concept of Valega to her and tells Eirika that she reminds him of the warrior princess Nada Kuya, who was one of the ancient five heroes who led a foreign nation and defended Caer Pelyn from its enemies years ago. Eirika does not believe this due to how paralyzed with fear she was when Renais was invaded, but Saleh reminds her that she is still here due to her strength, courage and dignity, and if she achieves victory she would truly becoming this age's Nada Kuya. This gives Eirika a new reason to fight, for which she thanks Saleh. Later Saleh finds Eirika reminiscing about Renais in the past and assures her that she would see the Renais she loved restored. She says they must first concentrate on the battle at at hand but is intrigued by Caer Pelyn and now that she understands it more deeply she asks to visit after the war so she could know more about Valega and Nada Kuya. Saleh assures her she would bne greeted with open arms.
- Seth - Eirika shows concern for Seth for helping her escape from the castle while he was injured and realizes he is still suffering from he injury despite his efforts to hide his pain. She warns him not top overextend himself because she could not go on without him. In the next conversation, Eirika shows Seth her fighting abilities and he notices improvement, but Eirika then asks Seth to train her so that she could become even stronger. Seth shows reluctance about letting Eirika battle on the front lines but she refuses to wait in the back while people die for her and wants to be able to protect herself. In the final conversation Seth tells Eirika that they have grown too close recently, and as heir to throne of Renais she should have no attachments and favor no subject over another, and adding that she does not owe him anything for the wound he suffered for her. Eirika consents to his request and apologizes for her behavior while also admitting that she felt something more for Seth when he carried her from Castle Renais. Seth then excuses himself but returns immediately to confess that he similarly when escaping Renais with her thought of Eirika not as his queen but as someone whom he wanted to protect from all harm and take to somewhere far away where they could be together. Seth then asks her to forgive him, says that he would never again abandon his duty and leaves while Eirika says his name.
- Tana - In the first conversation they ride together and Eirika helps Tana to assuage her doubts in her abilities. Tana tells Eirika that she sees her as a sister and more mature despite being the same age and that Eirika gave her courage, the very courage that inspired her to leave the castle and join their group. Eirika is also glad Tana came because she reminds her of better times. In the next conversation, Tana complains about Innes's teasing of her abilities, but Eirika assures her that it is just Innes's way of showing concern. Tana than admits that she envies the connection between Ephraim and Eirika, and wishes that she had that connection with Innes, although Eirika says that they are not like normal siblings due to being twins. In the final conversation Eirika tells Tana that her skills have improved greatly. They then discuss relaxing together after the war and reporting to King Hayden, with Eirika assuring her that they would speak to him together.