From Gamehiker Wiki
|The princess of Boo's Mansion.|
Bow is the leader of the Boos in Forever Forest and Gusty Gulch, and the object of just about every one of her subjects' affections.
When Tubba Blubba stopped being afraid of ghosts and started eating them instead, Bow sent her butler, Bootler, to bring Mario to Boo's Mansion. When Mario and friends had arrived and finally reached Bow's room, she offered to trade Mario a Star Spirit for his services. To make sure Mario could handle the task of defeating Tubba Blubba, she also joined his party, despite the protests of Bootler. With Bow's ability to turn her and Mario invisible, they sneaked through Tubba Blubba's Castle, found the secret of his invincibility, and defeated him, releasing all of the Boos he had eaten before. Bow gratefully gave Mario the Star Spirit and decided to join him permanently.
Like other Boos, Bow enjoys scaring people more than anything. She's a bit spoiled due to her upbringing (and perhaps a result of her being born as a ghost?), but despite this she would do anything to protect her fellow Boos. She seems to be attracted to fame and fortune, but rarely strays from her home to pursue them.
She returned to Boo's Mansion at the end of her adventure with Mario, and managed to attend the celebration at Peach's Castle with Bootler later on.
Outside of battle, Bow can turn Mario transparent, so long as Mario refrains from moving during that time. While transparent, enemies won't notice and may actually walk through Mario. He can also pass through some walls, provided that something else moves him along.
In battle, Bow has the following attacks:
- Smack - Bow floats up to an enemy and slaps it repeatedly.
- Outta Sight - For 2 FP, Bow can turn herself and Mario transparent, making them immune to attack for one turn. However, she can't perform an action the next turn.
- Spook - For 3 FP, Bow will attempt to scare all enemies out of the battle.
- Fan Smack - For 5 FP, Bow will float up to an enemy and slap it repeatedly with her fan.
- Bootler was enamored with Bow's grandmother, which accounts for his devotion to her.
- Bow and Bootler have a cameo in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door at Poshley Heights; they appear only after the game has been beaten, however.
- Bow can be found on several posters in Francis's Mansion in Super Paper Mario.
- Bow has a Catch Card in Super Paper Mario, received on the sixtieth floor of the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials. It can be sold for 385 coins.
- #245 "This is Mario's good buddy Bow from Paper Mario. The mistress of Boo Mansion slapped foes with panache!"
- Bow also appears as a sticker in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
|Paper Mario Characters in Mario Brothers series|
|Bombette · Bow · Goombario · Kooper · Lakilester · Parakarry · Sushie · Watt|
Bobbery · Goombella · Flurrie · Koops · Ms. Mowz · Vivian · Yoshi Kid
Barry · Boomer · Carrie · Cudge · Dashell · Dottie · Fleep · Piccolo · Slim · Thoreau · Thudley · Tippi · Tiptron
Count Bleck · Lord Crump · Dimentio · Grodus · Jr. Troopa · Nastasia · Shadow Queen · TEC-XX · Twink
Bowser · Kammy Koopa · Luigi · Mario · Merlon · Peach