From Gamehiker Wiki
|Captain Falcon's Evil Clone|
|Age||4; 37 physically|
Four years ago, Captain Falcon was involved in the huge accident that left him hospitalized. During his time there, Black Shadow acquired Falcon's DNA and used it to create a perfect clone, Blood Falcon. Despite being technically four years old, he is listed in the race literature as being 37, the same age as Captain Falcon. He retained all of Falcon's abilities, but has been taught to follow the strict orders of his master, Black Shadow.
His purpose is to defeat Captain Falcon. To give him a competitive chance against Captain Falcon, he was given a race machine of a different build than the original Blue Falcon. Despite his strict obedience to his master, Blood Falcon isn't quite sure of who he actually is or if he is fully human. Regardless of that, he aims to defeat and kill Captain Falcon. That way there will be only one true Falcon: Blood Falcon.
He makes a brief appearance in F-Zero GX, where Black Shadow summons him to plant a bomb on the Blue Falcon which would detonate with a bound Captain Falcon aboard. Oddly enough, when Black Shadow summons him, Blood Falcon appears to emerge from Captain Falcon's back (or the enchanted bindings that Black Shadow had also summoned) and floats for a bit before fully manifesting in solid form.
In the anime-inspired game F-Zero GP Legend, Blood Falcon appears as an enemy racer in the storylines of Captain Falcon, Jody Summer, Rick Wheeler and Jack Levin. He is Jody Summer's main enemy as well, due to her believing that he knows a secret about her brother's supposed death. Whatever he knows is not revealed within the game, atlhough it likely has to do with Blood Falcon having been cloned from Captain Falcon, who is in fact Jody's long-lost brother.
- Number: 25
- Creator: BS Group Secret Laboratories
- Engine: DS019Gx2 + BF2001x2
- Weight: 1170 kg
- Body: B
- Boost: A
- Grip: E
Originally the Blood Hawk was designed to be identical to the Blue Falcon, but the designers concluded that Blood Falcon would not be able to surpass Captain Falcon in such a race. In order to give him an edge over Falcon, they increased the machine's boost functions, but at the cost of some grip ability. The main engine was designed by the BS Group, but the secondary engine was looted from the Blue Falcon at the time of the accident four years ago. It is known as "Hell Hawk" in the Japanese adaption.
- Blood Falcon appears throughout the F-Zero GP Legend anime, where there are multiple Blood Falcons. In one episode the group faces nineteen Blood Falcons each with their own Blood Hawk in a race. In another episode, Blood Falcon uses transformation powers to impersonate the president.
- Blood Falcon makes a semi-appearance in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl as a simple color swap for Captain Falcon. However this has no effect on gameplay. He also appears as a trophy in Brawl.
- When interviewed at the end of F-Zero GX, he claims that he is "not the only copy" of Captain Falcon, suggesting that there are additional clones. His ending movie depicts an incident at the laundromat in which his clothes shrink.
|« Racer #24 - Michael Chain||Racer #25 - Blood Falcon||Racer #26 - John Tanaka »|
|Characters in the F-Zero Series|
|Mighty Gazelle · Jody Summer · Dr. Stewart · Baba · Samurai Goroh · Pico · Captain Falcon · Octoman · Mr. EAD · James McCloud|
Billy · Kate Alen · Zoda · Jack Levin · Bio Rex · The Skull · Antonio Guster · Beastman · Leon · Super Arrow
Mrs. Arrow · Gomar & Shioh · Silver Neelson · Michael Chain · Blood Falcon · John Tanaka · Draq · Roger Buster · Dr. Clash · Black Shadow
Deathborn · Don Genie · Digi-Boy · Dai San Gen · Spade · Daigoroh · Princia Ramode · Lily Flyer · PJ · QQQ · Phoenix
Pilots in Maximum Velocity · Rick Wheeler · Lisa Brilliant · Pilots in GP Legend series