Agent Reggie 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Wariofan63 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
Admiral Matthew Perry 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post subject: Best Portrayal of a Real Life Person
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009 23:48 
The Respectable Supreme Crime Kingpin Jebadiah C. Clemmens of Death
Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy

Which character was better than who they were based on?

Agent Reggie
-I don't think Reggie's ever tried to pull something like this... has he?!?!?!

Wariofan63
-It was like reading an IM from him.

Matthew Perry
-Totally what he'd be like if he were an admiral opening up trade routes with China.

TheKirbyOfDeath (7:09:23 PM): the whole point of my time travel is to have it connected in a loop
TheKirbyOfDeath (7:09:29 PM): LET NO STRAND OF TIME GO UNTIED!
TheKirbyOfDeath (7:09:32 PM): basically >.>
TheKirbyOfDeath (7:09:54 PM): also, im copyrighting that phrase

Last edited by TheKirbyOfDeath on 08 Feb 2009 02:39, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009 23:57 
Maestro Conductor GOREcordion the Conjoined Handed Ape
I'm the one that punches you

I was leaning towards Matthew Perry until I saw he was an actual historical figure and not the actor

Lupus the Turk (6:30:04 PM): I WILL POST IN UNIVERSITY THEN
-July 25, 2006

Cheesetrooper 2 (2:13:17 AM): school
Cheesetrooper 2 (2:13:26 AM): what will you learn there
Cheesetrooper 2 (2:13:30 AM): that you can't learn from arkham asylum

retrobelmont (1:01:36 AM): I dunno
retrobelmont (1:01:46 AM): But all I'm hearing is how Luiigii gets off in rapid succession.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009 23:59 
The Respectable Supreme Crime Kingpin Jebadiah C. Clemmens of Death
Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy

...oh. Ah well.

TheKirbyOfDeath (7:09:23 PM): the whole point of my time travel is to have it connected in a loop
TheKirbyOfDeath (7:09:29 PM): LET NO STRAND OF TIME GO UNTIED!
TheKirbyOfDeath (7:09:32 PM): basically >.>
TheKirbyOfDeath (7:09:54 PM): also, im copyrighting that phrase

Post subject: Since that June automatic divorce legal separation
PostPosted: 19 Jan 2016 23:52 
Mech. Infantry

2002, Gao Jing met a man named is still in Guangzhou,sac goyard pas cher, two people in May of that year in the local registration of marriage. After less than 3 years, Gao Jing and decided to break up,goyard pas cher, by the court for divorce. In March 2007,canada goose homme pas cher, Gao Jing and a man surnamed Tang marriage registration. However,moncler outlet, not long after marriage,peuterey outlet online, she was "the first" husband Zhou Yucheng to court.
reporter Gong
at this time Gao Jing away from home has been over the past 12 years. Since there has been no divorce formalities with Zhou Yucheng, the two also maintained a legal sense of the relationship between husband and wife.
then,woolrich sito ufficiale, the so-called separation of 6 months that can automatically divorce from where? A judge in the Yuelu District Court explained: "according to the provisions of the" marriage law "thirty-second, the people's court for divorce cases,polo ralph lauren pas cher, such as the feelings have been broken, the mediation is invalid,michael kors factory outlet, should be granted a divorce. Separated six months to prove that the couple's feelings have been broken, but not the legal conditions of divorce. Need a husband and wife to sue to the court,air max pas cher, the people's court mediation is invalid, the marriage will be sentenced to. Said separation for six months can automatically divorce, is completely groundless statement."
correspondent Shu Qiulv intern Jiang Zhen
< p > when reporters asked whether she was aware of the crime of bigamy, she tears nodded. "I thought as long as separation time to 6 months can be automatically divorce, didn't think it would be a crime."
newspaper July 27th hearing yesterday morning, the Yuelu District Changsha court. Because of her husband against bigamy,golden goose outlet, a nearly 40 year old woman standing on the dock. "Is not to say that the separation of 6 months on the automatic lifting of the marriage relationship?" The woman asked the judge for a face of innocence.
women's name is Gao Jing,air max pas cher, a villager in Yuelu District,hogan outlet, Changsha. December 1995, she and her husband Zhou Yucheng in the original Changsha City Civil Affairs Bureau registered to get married. After a few months of marriage,hogan outlet online, two people have been in conflict with the feelings of discord. Finally, the woman put away the luggage away from home,moncler outlet online, there is no divorce formalities.
in the courtroom, Gao Jing several times to apologize to Zhou Yucheng,hogan outlet online, and get his understanding. Yuelu District court made a decision: one year imprisonment, suspended for one year.